PEDIAFLUOR® Dropped oral solutions used for prevention of dental cavity in child from 0 to 12 years of age after having realized a personalized fluoride intake.
- Sodium fluoride ………………… 37.327mg
- Excipients: q.s.f ………………………… 15ml
The optimal prophylactic dose is 0.05 mg of fluor/kg/day without exceeding 1 mg/day.
- From 3 to 9 kg (up to about 18 months old): 0.25 mg of fluor per day, or 4 drops.
- From 10 to 15 kg (from about 18 months to 4 years): 0.50 mg of fluor per day, or 8 drops.
- From 16 to 20 kg (from about 4 to 6 years): 0.75 mg of fluor per day, or 12 drops.
- From 20 kg and up: 1 mg of fluor per day, or 16 drops.
Mode of administration: Oral route. Administer alone or dilute with a little of water or juice (avoid milk or other milky beverages) in a single dose daily.
STORAGE: Keep out of reach of children. Store below 30ºC. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
At recommended dosage, there is no adverse effect.