APPETINE® Syrup is used for:
- Appetite stimulant.
- Symptomatic treatment of various allergic manifestations such as allergic rhinitis, allergic conjunctivitis, pruritis, allergic skin disorders (urticaria, local reactions to insect bites…).
- Cyproheptadine ………………. 2mg (in hydrochloride form)
- Excipients: q.s.f ………………. 5ml
In all cases, you must strictly comply with your doctor’s prescription.
- Child from 2 to 6 years old: 5 ml, 2 to 3 times per day.
- Child from 7 to 14 years old: 10 ml, 2 to 3 times per day.
- Adult: 10 ml, 3 to 4 times per day.
Mode of administration: Oral route.
STORAGE: Store below 30ºC. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
- Drowsiness, dizziness, dryness of the mouth, constipation, blurring of vision, urinary retention, mental confusion, skin allergy….
- PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING: Not recommended.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about any undesirable effect which is not mentioned in this leaflet.