AMOX P.P.M Capsule is used for Treatment of bacterial infections due to sensitive micro-organisms: respiratory tract infections, ear-nose-throat infections, mouth infections, genitourinary tract infections, digestive infections, biliary tract infections, septicemia and endocardiac infections.
AMOX P.P.M Capsule:
- Amoxicillin trihydrate equivalent to amoxicillin …………………. 500mg
- Excipients: q.s.f ………………… 1 capsule
In all cases, you must strictly comply with your doctor’s prescription.
- Child less than 30 months of age: 50 to 100 mg/kg/day, divided into 3 doses with an interval of 8 hours.
- Child over 30 months of age: 25 to 50 mg/kg/day, divided into 2 or better 3 doses without exceeding the dosage of 3 g per day.
- Adult: 1 to 2 g per day, divided into 2 to 3 doses. The dosage might be varied according to the particularity of the disease and its severity.
Mode of administration: Oral route. To be taken during or after meals.
STORAGE: Store below 30ºC. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea,….
- Pregnancy: This drug can be prescribed during pregnancy if needed.
- Breast-feeding: This drug can be prescribed during breast-feeding, but stop the lactation (or the drug) if the infants suffer the problems such as diarrhea, candiduria or skin rash.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about any undesirable effect which is not mentioned in this leaflet.