AMOX P.P.M Sachet is used for Treatment of bacterial infections due to susceptible micro-organisms: respiratory tract infections, ear-nose-throat infections, mouth infections, genitourinary tract infections, digestive infections, biliary tract infections, septicemia and endocardiac infections.
AMOX P.P.M Sachet:
- Amoxicillin …………………………….. 250mg
- Excipients: q.s.f …………………… 1 sachet
In all cases, you must strictly comply with your doctor’s prescription.
- Child less than 30 months of age: 50 to 100 mg/kg/day, divided into 3 doses with an interval of 8 hours.
- Child over 30 months of age: 25 to 50 mg/kg/day, divided into 2 or better 3 doses without exceeding the dosage of 3g per day.
- Adult: 1 to 2 g per day, divided into 2 to 3 doses. The dosage might be varied according to the particularity of the disease and its severity.
Directions for use:
- For the content of sachet in a half-glass of water, stir a few seconds and drink immediately.
- Oral route. To be taken during or after meals.
STORAGE: Store below 30ºC. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea,…..
- Pregnancy: This drug can be prescribed during pregnancy if needed.
- Breast-feeding: This drug can be prescribed during breast-feeding, but stop the lactation (or the treatment) if the breast-feeding infants suffer the problems such as diarrhea, candiduria or skin rash.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about any undesirable effect which is not mentioned in this leaflet.