DIARUM® 0.2mg/ml oral solution is used for symptomatic treatment of acute and chronic diarrhea in child.
- Loperamide hydrochloride …………… 21.5mg (equivalent to Loperamide 20mg)
- Excipients: q.s.f ……………… 100ml
In all cases, you must strictly comply with your doctor’s prescription.
Dosage: For child from 2 to 8 years old:
- The dosage per intake for children is 0.15ml of solution per kg of weight.
- Repeat the dose after each loose stool, with a 4-hour interval between each intake and do not exceed 5 intakes per day.
- Generally, the number of intake is 2 to 3 per day.
Mode of administration: Oral route.
Instructions for use:
- Put the piprtte into the bottle and then pull back on the plunger slowly until the grade mark corresponding to the prescription.
- Push the plunger into discharge the solution into the glass or spoon.
- Therefore, the oral solution of DIARUM® can be administered.
Wash out the pipette carefully with lukewarm water after each use.
STORAGE: Store below 30ºC. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
Constipation, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, hypersensitivity reactions (including skin rash), dizziness,…
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about any undesirable effect which is not mentioned in this leaflet.