DIARUM® 2 mg Capsule is used for symptomatic treatment of acute and chronic diarrhea in adult and child.
DIARUM® 2 mg Capsule:
- Loperamide hydrochloride ………….. 2mg
- Excipients: q.s.f ………………… 1 capsule
In all cases, you must strictly comply with your doctor’s prescription. Dosage: For adult and child over 8 years old:
- The initial dose is 2 capsules for adult and one capsule for child.
- Followed by one capsule after each loose stool, do not exceed 8 capsules per day for adult and 6 capsules per day for child.
- 1 to 3 capsules per day for adult.
- 1 to 2 capsules per day for child.
Mode of administration: Oral route.
STORAGE: Store below 30ºC. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
- Constipation, nausea, vomiting, dry mouth, hypersensitivity reactions (including skin rash), dizziness,…
- Pregnancy: This drug should be only prescribed during pregnancy if necessary.
- Breast-feeding: This drug can be prescribed for breast-feeding mothers for a prompt use.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about any undesirable effect which is not mentioned in this leaflet.