Noxidil® 2% is indicated for moderate hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) of adult, male or female. It promotes hair growth and stabilizing the phenomenon of falling hair.
- Minoxidil (I.N.N) ………………….. 20mg
- Excipients: q.s.f ……………………. 1ml
Apply 2 times per day the amount of 1 ml on the dry scalp (the area to be treated) without exceeding the dosage of 2 ml per day.
Mode of administration:
This system is suitable for application on large surfaces.
- Remove the rotating nozzle
- Direct the pump to the center of the surface to be treated, pump it one time and expand the product with fingertips to cover the entire area to be treated. Repeat 10 times to obtain a dose of 1ml. Wash hands before and after application of noxidil®.
This system is suitable for application to small areas or under the hair.
- Remove the cap of the rotating nozzle
- Pump the solution in amount according to the method described for the sprayer.
STORAGE: Store below 30ºC. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
- Irritation, dryness and desquamation of the skin or possible risk of eczema.
- Other allergic manifestations, vertigos, headaches or visual problems are rare.
- Modification of the blood pressure and pulse, chest pain and some cases of regular hair loss.
- Hepatic biological abnormalities.
- Pregnancy: It is not recommended to use this medicine during
- Breast-feeding: Avoiding.