OFLOXYL® 200 mg Film-coated tablet is indicated for the treatment of infections caused by sensitive micro-organisms: urinary tract infections, gonococcal and non-gonococcal urethritis, prostatic infections, genitory tract infections, bone and joint infections, respiratory tract infections, ear-nose-throat infections, skin infections, abdominal and hepatobiliary infections, septicemia.
OFLOXYL® 200 mg Film-coated tablet:
- Ofloxacin …………………………………….. 200mg
- Excipients: q.s.f ……………… 1 film-coated tablet
In all cases, you must strictly comply with your doctor’s prescription.
Child from 6 years old:
- In exceptional cases of treatment of severe infections: 10 to 15 mg/kg/day, divided into 2 doses. Do not exceed 400 mg/day, divided into 2 doses.
- In patients with normal renal function: Usual dose: 1 tablet, 2 times per day (morning and evening). The dosage might be varied according to the particular patient or the severity of the disease.
- In patients with renal insufficiency: adjust the dosage with a creatinine clearance. The dosage is strictly individualized and as directed by your doctor’s prescription.
Mode of administration: Oral route.
STORAGE: Store below 30ºC. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
- Nausea, diarrhea, vomiting, skin allergy, headache, vertigo, muscle and/or pain…
- Pregnancy: It is preferable not to use this drug during the pregnancy.
- Breast-feeding: Contraindicated.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about any undesirable effect which is not mentioned in this leaflet.