BROMHEXINE P.P.M Syrup has mucolytic activity and facilitates expectoration. It is indicated in the presence of abnormal bronchial secretions especially during acute bronchitis and bronchopulmonary disease.
BROMHEXINE P.P.M Syrup:
- Bromhexine hydrochloride …………… 4mg
- Excipients: q.s.f …………………. 5ml
In all cases, you must comply with your doctor’s prescription.
- Child from 2 to 6 years old: 2.5 ml, 3 times per day.
- Child from 6 to 12 years old: 5 ml, 3 times per day.
- Adult and child over 12 years old: 10 ml, 3 times per day.
Mode of administration: Oral route.
Duration of therapy:
The therapy duration should not last more than 8 to 10 days without medical advice. In case of chronic pulmonary infections, several weeks of treatment may be indicated.
STORAGE: Store below 30ºC. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
- Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, gastralgia, skin rash, urticaria.
- Pregnancy: For precaution, it is preferable not to administer this drug during the pregnancy.
- Breast-feeding: In case of breast-feeding, the use of this drug is not recommended.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about any undesirable effect which is not mentioned in this leaflet.