PANOL® Capsule is used for Symptomatic treatment of mild to moderate pain and/or fever such as headache, toothache, back pain, myalgia.
- Paracetamol …………………… 500mg
- Excipients: q.s.f ………………. 1 tablet
- Child from 12 to 15 years old: 1 tablet every 4 hours as needed, do not exceed 6 tablets per day.
- Adult: 1 to 2 tablets every 4 hours minimum as needed. In general, do not exceed 3 g of Paracetamol per day, or 6 tablets per day. However, the maximum dose is up to 4 g of Paracetamol per day or 8 tablets per day.
Mode of administration: Oral route.
STORAGE: Store below 30ºC. Protect from light, heat and humidity.
- Allergic reactions (erythema or urticaria) are rare. If the sensitivity reaction occurs, discontinue the use of this drug.
- PREGNANCY AND BREAST-FEEDING: This drug can be prescribed during the pregnancy and breast-feeding at therapeutic dose.
Inform your doctor or pharmacist about any undesirable effect which is not mentioned in this leaflet.